Individual IRS Issues
Hollywood Florida IRS Tax Dispute Attorney
Florida DOR and Nationwide IRS Representation
The majority of our clients are individuals, including business owners, who have a tax issue or income tax dispute with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Our clients include the following:
- Non-filers (individuals who did not file a tax return)
- Individuals who filed an inadequate tax return (a tax return was filed, but with either incomplete or missing information)
- Individuals who filed an inaccurate tax return (a tax return with inaccurate information)
- Individuals who filed an accurate tax return, for which the IRS disputes some or all of the tax payer's filing position
- Individuals who filed an accurate tax return, but were unable to pay the tax
We also represent individuals in IRS hearings involving the following:
- IRS Tax disputes
- IRS Tax audits
- Back taxes
- Tax collection issues
- Offers in compromise
- Establishing payment plans
- Release of levies, garnishments, and liens
- Criminal investigation by the Criminal Investigation Division of the IRS
Located in Hollywood Florida, with a satellite office in Weston, Florida, tax attorney Ira L. Zuckerman has, literally, decades of experience handling tax issues on behalf of individuals throughout South Florida and the United States. Over the course of 30-plus years, Mr. Zuckerman has learned a lot and can put his accumulated knowledge to work for you. Chances are excellent he has handled matters similar to yours. One of his biggest strengths is his ability to properly evaluate your situation and to provide you with an honest assessment of your realistic options.
For example, if your situation warrants an offer in compromise, he will tell you. However, if your situation is such that the IRS is likely to reject an offer in compromise, he will candidly advise you of that, as well. He understands the value of your money, and will make sure you don't waste it on a course of action that has little or no chance of success. For additional information about us and our qualifications, we invite you to visit our Firm Overview page, or call us directly.
For more information about tax law, the tax process, or to discuss your situation with an experienced IRS tax dispute lawyer, please call us at 954-922-1975 (locally) for a free confidential consultation,or fill out our intake form on our Contact Us page.
When the government, with its unlimited resources, is taking legal action against you, contact an experienced tax attorney to represent you. Call us today.
Zuckerman & Mata, L.L.C.
National IRS and Florida DOR Tax Lawyer
Estate Planning Attorney