Estate Planning and Probate
Hollywood Florida Estate Planning Attorney
South Florida Probate and Estate Tax Lawyer
Whether your goal is to leave behind a legacy or to ensure you are maximizing the estate for your heirs, estate planning attorney Ira Zuckerman can assist you in visualizing and achieving your estate planning goals.
Mr. Zuckerman has over 30 years experience handling tax matters, including estate tax issues (sometimes referred to as inheritance tax issues). He also has an LL.M. in Taxation and is a frequent lecturer on tax law. For further information about our qualifications and the additional benefits of retaining our firm to handle your estate planning needs, please visit our Firm Overview page.
Our Estate Planning Practice:
We assist individuals, including domestic partners and business owners, with their estate and probate needs, including the following:
- Estate Tax Issues: Our estate planning lawyer can help you understand estate tax issues, and work with you to minimize your estate tax and preserve as much of your estate as possible to pass on to your heirs or charitable foundation.
- Estate Planning for Domestic Partners: Whether you are a gay or lesbian couple or a heterosexual couple who never married, the law presents a unique set of problems for you. Mr. Zuckerman has extensive experience handling the estate planning needs of individuals who are in a relationship but not married (including domestic partnerships).
- Wills and Trusts: We utilize a variety of estate planning tools to accomplish our goals, including pour-over wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, spendthrift clauses, and other estate planning tools to avoid or minimize estate tax and dispose of your estate as you wish.
- Joint Ownership: In some situations, joint ownership may be a possible solution. However, wills and trusts, as well as joint ownership, have special issues you need to consider. We can explain those issues to you and provide you with our practiced recommendations.
- Asset Protection : Estate planning attorney, Ira Zuckerman, has extensive experience handling estate planning matters for professionals, including doctors, business owners, lawyers, executives, and key employees who may find themselves vulnerable to lawsuits and want to protect their estate.
- Business Succession Planning: If you are a business owner who wants to pass your business to your children, business partner, or others, we can provide you with relevant advice and an estate plan to accomplish your goals.
- Living Wills and Healthcare Directives: We also prepare living wills and healthcare directives for our clients to ensure their healthcare wishes are carried out in the event they are not in a position to voice their opinion or desire.
- Probate and Estate Administration: We also provide probate and estate administration services for our clients.
For information about estate planning, business succession planning, or domestic partnership planning asset protection, please schedule a free confidential consultation with an experienced estate planner by calling us at 954-922-1975 (locally), or filling out our intake form on our Contact Us page.
It's your future; you want an experienced estate planning attorney representing you. Call us today.
Zuckerman & Mata, L.L.C.
National IRS and Florida DOR Tax Lawyer
Estate Planning Attorney